Thursday, November 21, 2019

Fun as the suns going down!


Apparently although we can have lots of fun romping around while the sun has 
a beautiful evening glow, the camera doesn't like the fast running speed of these 
guys.  I took over a 100 photos on my camera and none of them turned out... these 
are from my iphone and they are slightly better.  
I had promised people I would post new ones tonight so here you go.



This is what its like trying to take photos, you have a bunch of pups underfoot while the others are running and romping around.  Not exactly the easiest way to concentrate on photography but its fun!  Here is Miska, Amak & Kaskae going in for belly rubs and licks.


Koko confidently striding along


Koko and Nukka chewing on a stick they found in the garden


Kaskae just observin'
 

Miska


Akira's strut


Nukka


Sakira just chillin'


Speedy Siku


Atka 


Nanook and his buddies

0 comments:

Post a Comment